Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does my new short hair cut make me look older?

Everyone always thinks I am younger then i am, so i cut my hair short hoping it would make me look older. So do you think it helped?





Before-


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





After-


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Thanks in advance for the help!!!Does my new short hair cut make me look older?
no! it makes u look yooooung!Does my new short hair cut make me look older?
Nope
not in the picture but it can work. i would just ad some volume and tease a little bit in the back and get some side bans. by the way i think th ecu tis VERy cute
Not really... ur hair is short in both pics.
No, it really didn't
a really really really tiny bit.
You kind of look the same.





I couldn't tell much of a difference. But its a very cute hairstyle.
No, I don't think it made much of a difference. Overall, it's just your face that makes you look younger. I like the hair cut though.
Nope not really. It fits your face frame perfectly. Smart choice.
I don't think it really made you look that older but, if the picture with your shorter hair was better quality, I could have a much better opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment