Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need help! Is my new, short hair cut bad or good?

I am going into middle school (7th grade) and I just got this new, short haircut, I guess its a bob. There is this guy that has had a crush on me for about the last quarter of the school year, he is my good friend, and I guess you could say that I sorta like him too.He has always tried to make me laugh, and he likes to hang out with me too, even if he doesn't like the friends that I'm with. I am afraid that next year, when he sees my new haircut, he won't like me anymore. :(





Can you guys help me out? I can't tell if he likes me because I might be pretty, or if he likes me cause Im nice. Will my new hair cut be bad or good? Help!!I need help! Is my new, short hair cut bad or good?
Where do I start? I'm sure your haircut is beaaautiful, even if you are a little nervous about it! And even if you have a boy who likes you, you shouldn't be worried about him when it comes to your hair. Guys LOVE confidence, so just rockkk it! (and not to mention most guys don't even NOTICE a different haircut) best luck ! xoxoI need help! Is my new, short hair cut bad or good?
If he just likes you for your hair, then hes not worth your time anyway.
If he likes to hang out with you alot, then it probably means he couldn't care less what you look like. If he stopped hanging out with you because of your hair.. then sorry, chica. Wait for your hair to grow back I guess..
If he REALLY liked you, he wouldn't care what your hair looked like.
Not a problem! and not to worry, if you've been friend then you will still be friends. HOWEVER, he will need a bit of time to ';adjust'; to the new you.





if you ask him if he likes it (as a friend he may tell you the truth) and say that he doesn't, but what he will mean is that he needs time to get used to it. Most guys do not like change. either way he will STILL like you!
Chances are he only liked you because your hair was long. It WILL grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment